• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

My octo

UNMC2010

Blue Ring
Registered
It has been a while since I posted anything so I thought I'd throw out an update. I have had my octo for 3 or 4 months I believe and it is doing very well. I am almost 100% sure it is a bimac as it has the unbroken blue eye spot.

It was very small when I got it (I gambled on the species and got it from live aquaria because of their guarantee) and it has nearly tripled in size.

Unfortunately I had to move it into another tank last night as I'm downsizing my tanks. The new tank has much better filtration as well. Long story short I was very nervous handling the octo and during the overall move. I was very worried that I would stress it out too much. It has been 24 hours and my octo has eaten a fiddler so I think all is well.

I really do enjoy keeping these guys and I was ecstatic when I realized it was a bimac! He is very active with the lights on and off, so much attitude!!

Thanks again for all the great info on this forum; I don't know what I would do without it!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back