my glass octopus sculptures

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my name is trevor sinnock and im just looking to show off a few of my sculptures ive made for my etsy store. i figured this was a good place for that :biggrin2:

Trevor,
Your glasswork is beautiful! I am an octopus fan but I am not sure if I like to octopus or nautilus best.

We have two forums that are designed for artwork. Since these are available on Etsy, I moved it to the Marketplace forum but if you would rather it in Arts and Crafts, let me know and I will reposition it there

Blown Glass Octopus Kudos!

Mr. Sinnock,

I consider myself to have an "eye" for artistic talent (kind of like a movie critic that can't write, direct, or act). And I think that your work is absolutely fantastic. Really, really beautiful.

Knowing a little about glass-blowing (it gets really hot where you have to do it and involves glass and blowing), the intricacies you achieve with the figures are quite impressive. You are very good at what you do.

Matthew J. Grabow

Awesome. I'm in for the one on the top. Will look nice on my desk at work.

I've always thought glass work looked awesome. I will be keeping an eye on your shop!

wow thanks everybody! sorry i havent reponded back to this thread since i made it. i thought i had subscribed it to email notifications... anyways, looks like i should start making more larger pieces :biggrin2:

here's another i just made

SgS180;176599 said:
Awesome. I'm in for the one on the top. Will look nice on my desk at work.

I've always thought glass work looked awesome. I will be keeping an eye on your shop!

actually that one just sold a couple days ago but i can make another like it for you :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back