• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

My eggs have hatched!

idahocuttle

Cuttlefish
Registered
I contacted you guys a couple of weeks ago when my octo laid eggs, The idea was that she was a vulgarus and looking at images i think thats probably correct. But now what? I have all foods available from nanoclorithipus to mysids, but not sure what to try to feed them.....now i know you guys thought they were small eggs but i have to give it the ol college try any ideas? tried to take some pics but theyre not turning out sorry

:welcome:

How are they doing? Any luck with them feeding? Any photos yet? So curious on your little ones. Have you started a journal yet or thinking about it? Hope all is going well.

First let me say that I am copletely jealous. I have almost all the needed supplies at my despossal but I am without viable eggs. That being said I wish you the best of luck and how you are successful. How many hatchlings do you have? How large(or small) are they?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back