• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

My eggs have hatched!

idahocuttle

Cuttlefish
Registered
I contacted you guys a couple of weeks ago when my octo laid eggs, The idea was that she was a vulgarus and looking at images i think thats probably correct. But now what? I have all foods available from nanoclorithipus to mysids, but not sure what to try to feed them.....now i know you guys thought they were small eggs but i have to give it the ol college try any ideas? tried to take some pics but theyre not turning out sorry

QueenB

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
:welcome:

How are they doing? Any luck with them feeding? Any photos yet? So curious on your little ones. Have you started a journal yet or thinking about it? Hope all is going well.

skywindsurfer

Architeuthis
Registered
First let me say that I am copletely jealous. I have almost all the needed supplies at my despossal but I am without viable eggs. That being said I wish you the best of luck and how you are successful. How many hatchlings do you have? How large(or small) are they?

Members online

No members online now.