• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

My cuttlefish adventure.

My last cuttle died this past week. 11 months old. Wish I had been able to keep a group together. Maybe next time.

Hey Gilligan. Once they were taking about 4 mysis a day or so(you can look back in the thread to make sure) I began introducing the smallest shore shrimp of a batch i recieved in the mail. Basically the largest cuttle could take a baby shore shrimp that was 1.5 times its length. This was at about 3 weeks old if I remember correctly. If I were to do it over again I believe I'd just catch the large amphipods from my tank as a stepping stone to shore shrimp. But if you can find shore shrimp or ghost shrimp that are no larger than twice their size they will take them.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back