• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

My ceph system

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Following cuttlegirl's lead after getting lots of questions bout my system, I made a diagram of it. :grin:
I don't think I can post it directly in the forum, so here is a link to the diagram:
http://www.stickycricket.com/cuttle/system_diagram/index.htm

I will try to get some pics in the next week or so.

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Once you get used to the idea of what the plumbing does, what it looks like in real life, and used to looking at its representation in 2 dimensions I think it gets easier.

I am glad you can follow it though!

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
Ohhhh for the auto topoff capability!

I just got a slick little $27 inline TDS meter that monitors both the input and output sides of my RO at the touch of a button and a slide switch. It tells me when to change the whole house filter (we have lots of particulates - mostly red mud) as well as monitoring my RO unit. It took 10 min to install and that was taking my time :razz:

Members online