My cat's having kittens!!!

Kittens continued!

Wow! Steve you really analize EVERYTHING :shock:

I am a cat hater myself but happen to have last count since Sat night, 8 felines!!!! Figure that!!! They really are addicting as they are all so different. Even the kittens at 4 days old are showing personalities! They even fight over who gets a nipple!!! Funniest thing I ever saw!!! We're getting attached to one that was born with one eye open! Today, my daughtor noticed all eyes are now opening!

Here's another 2 shots! And today they are 1 week old!!!!!!

Carol

Here's acouple more kitten shots! The keeper shot is my daughtor holding our favorite! This one was born with one eye open!

Carol :smile:

Awww they are sooo cute, almost makes me want to rush out and get a Kitten!! Then I looked at my dog and came to my senses :biggrin2: I still wouldn't mind (& I'm a dog person, so your Kits must be REALLY cute!) but my dog Seamus feels like this :x about cats, still I forgive him he finds octis endlessly interesting!!!!

J

Saaaaay, you really want a kitten? I know a teuthologist, in your country even, who's looking to pawn off Kitty #4 to a good home... he might even be willing to deliver. :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back