• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

My baby bimac came today!!

Well after a very nerve racking day (waiting for the airborne guy to get here) He finally showed up and everything was in fine shape. I got 1 baby bimac, 500 amps, 100 baby clams and 4 pounds of red macro algae. (for my sump/fuge) I am very happy, it has been 4 years since my last ceph. I am really looking forward to the interaction, I have missed having a ceph greatly.... :biggrin2:

Congrats on getting your new bimac! :rainbow: How big is it now? Do constantly post in journals and photos, that way we can keep track of it. Speaking of 'it' , do you plan on naming it? :smile:

Hi,

Congratulations on your baby octopus!

When you have a moment, please add your tank to our Octo Database (available from the Forum Index page).

Nancy

Hi and welcome!! Any details on the other octopus you owned? Having the FedEx come with a new baby has got to be the hightlight of the day!!! I've done it twice so far!!!

Looking forward to pictures!!!

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back