• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

my babies

my babies

Yea, i think they are vugaris. They're so small still. They seem to be doing fine right now. I have transfered most of them into seperate tanks so the filter won't suck them up. I've been feeding them zooplankton and none of them have died so far. They're thousands of them, i'm running out of room. But when and if they survive and grow up i'm probably going to sell them to a pet store some where. If anyone wants one i can probably send some out.

:notworth: I was wondering if you breed them on purpose, or by accident. If purposefully I would love it if you would tell me how. Me and some friends work at an aquarium in CA and we are going to try to start a breeding program this summer but we have not been able to find any info on anything to do with breeding octos. I was wondering if you could email me some info. If so any and everything would be appreciated.

Thanx
KMAN
[email protected]
Thanx again :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :heee: :roll:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back