• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

must patience best ambition?

Tintenfisch;99126 said:
Hi Mike,

I volunteered at the NEAq for three years part-time (one day a week) during college, and it was that more than anything else that got me hooked on marine bio and cephs. The people there are great and volunteers are a huge part of what makes the aquarium successful, so if you are willing to commit to a certain period of time, they are often fairly accommodating in setting up a schedule that works for all involved. There are several different departments you can volunteer for - fishes, lobsters & jellies, birds, etc, but even if you work in a department that doesn't include the resident ceph(s) as part of the normal duties, you can always visit frequently. They let me feed the GPO pretty much every week. :smile:

Good luck!
Kat
oh wow that sounds amazing. i cant wait to contact them

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back