More Pudge Pictures

NickA5582

Sepia elegans
Registered
Here's some more pictures of my octo Pudge. They were taken about two weeks ago, so I've added a few more good pieces of rock since then and my R/O filter. Now he takes the Simpsons in to his den, he makes a game out of it and trys to see how many he can fit in ( the record is three with two marbles.) He goes out the back door/hole then takes it all out. These pictures suck too, though they're not as bad as the last one.

NickA5582

Sepia elegans
Registered
Pudge now "pole dances". He swings around the pole in the tank a few times, then returns to his den. Then he does it again.

I'll get some pictures of it once I buy more film.

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Pudge is obviously an octopus of culture and taste! He drowns the Simpsons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
I had to take the simpsons out, he finally decapitated marge by a combination of knawing and bending her. Off to find a new toy....
Now THAT'S my kinda octi!

A new toy hmmmmmmmm what about South Park Toys?? :twisted: :twisted:

J

NickA5582

Sepia elegans
Registered
I'm thinking Pudge wants to kill me, when I was feeding him he grabbed my finger instead of his krill and pulled it towards his mouth :goofysca: . He'll be one of the many other animals that bite, terrorize and maim me.

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
I'm thinking Pudge wants to kill me, when I was feeding him he grabbed my finger instead of his krill and pulled it towards his mouth :goofysca: . He'll be one of the many other animals that bite, terrorize and maim me.
Nah he was just being affectionate, y'know a wee love bite :tentacle: :heart:

J

Members online

No members online now.