More GPO Pics

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
I just wanted to share with you 2 pics I think are exceptional that my 9yr. old daughter (proud mother here) took on our trip to the Baltimore Aquarium. After some enhancement as they were almost totally black, and some guidance from a good friend, these are the results. To give you an idea of size - his suckers were a good 2 to 3" in diameter and his mantle about 2 ft.

corw314;81135 said:
I just wanted to share with you 2 pics I think are exceptional that my 9yr. old daughter (proud mother here) took on our trip to the Baltimore Aquarium. After some enhancement as they were almost totally black, and some guidance from a good friend, these are the results. To give you an idea of size - his suckers were a good 2 to 3" in diameter and his mantle about 2 ft.

Hey, any chance you & Jess would let me put them up on the eneroctop.us web site (which I couldn't pass up for $7, but have no idea what I'm going to do with...)? With full credit, of course...

- M

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back