• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

More G2 Pics!

May 15, 2003
Beautiful pics carol! G2 looks great! I love the third pic, he's like posing for you! G2 is a bimac.

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Nov 20, 2002
Thanks everyone! Bimac??? Thought we thought Filosus??? His eyespot is very different from the Bimacs and believe he's from the Carribean.

He's about the size of a small grapefruit curled up. I am thinking I may have a female....Behavior is changing. She's stock piling things and has refused crabs for about 3 days now. :cry: (Note the gendar change :( ) I've seen this behavior before.

She does entertain me with posing!!! As long as I move slowly she tolerates being followed by the camera! I have to be careful as she has inked more than any Bimac I have ever had. The one shot following, although not real clear, shows how different her eyespot is compared to a Bimac!

Members online

No members online now.