Mini-TONMOcon is On

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Reaction score
grrrr.... clouds on my horizon.... will keep you guys updated but my status went from probably to possibly....

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
:| Bummer, sir! Let us know... it takes more than 2 for it to be a "mini-TONMOcon", says I... otherwise, it's kinda "the Morelli's and the Sauer's meeting up at the Baltimore Aquarium". :mrgreen:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Last call...

Date: Saturday, June 26

Agenda:

11am - Dolphin show!

Lunch time - lunch! :)

Afternoonish - wander the aquarium, spending extra time marvelling at the octopus tank.. wonder if they have any cuttles, like NEAq?

Dinner time - dinner? drinks? debauchery?

:octopus:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Reaction score
as far i remember, no cuttles, but i dunno what the travelling exhibit is....the shark room is pretty cool though.... most unfortunate, but i am a scratch.... bills piled up for me at the end of june ( the only creatures that couldve stopped me!)

i'd recommend catching an O's game.... theyre home from the 22nd thru 27th (yankees/braves).... plus it be a chance for you folks from the philly area to actually see a team that has won the world series..... :twisted:

Hopefully, i will assault the Balt/Philly region before late Fall.... so anyone in the area give a yelll and i'll try to keep you abreast of things....

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
WhiteKiboko said:
Hopefully, i will assault the Balt/Philly region before late Fall.... so anyone in the area give a yelll and i'll try to keep you abreast of things....
Ggggaaaaahhhh!!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Reaction score
Baltimore here we come!!!! Departure time.....8:55 Friday night.....72 hours but who's counting......

:mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jph

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan