Mini-Tonmocon in Galveston

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
I'm here in Galveston for a few days, where I met Greg (gjbarord) again (we were both at Tonmocon II).

Greg gave Bill and myself a great tour of the Quarantine Facilities at Moody Gardens. This will be the future home of the NRCC. Very impressive place with huge tanks where Greg sometimes wrestles sharks (to give them their antibiotics, when needed.)

Nancy

Nancy;104979 said:
I'm here in Galveston for a few days, where I met Greg (gjbarord) again (we were both at Tonmocon II).

Greg gave Bill and myself a great tour of the Quarantine Facilities at Moody Gardens. This will be the future home of the NRCC. Very impressive place with huge tanks where Greg sometimes wrestles sharks (to give them their antibiotics, when needed.)

Nancy

Y'know, I just took one look at Greg and said "boy, I bet that guy wrestles sharks." :wink:

Hope to see some pics soon... cant beleive thats 5 years since i ws there!!!

That is very true Melissa. The first time that we had an Architeuthis here at Moody I got a little bit too rough with it and, well, you know...:biggrin2:

After that the decision was made that giant squid can no longer be kept in captivity. I guess I will just have to make do with 2 m sharks. :sleeping:

Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back