• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Mines here today too! GO OCTOPETS GO!

he/she is doing well so far!! found a nice little snuggle spot on the bottom side of a rock (very visable) Ill see if I cant get some photos....

No powerheads in my tank, ive got very fine teeth overflow, and a dolphin return pump.

Mr/Mrs Bimac is HUNGRY!!! I have some stray hermits in the tank, probably 6-10, and sure enough he has one of the shells pulled up under itself,,, I dont know if heshe can eat it, or just wants too...

Then he found the stray acro crab I had found in my reef, and thrown in here weeks ago, he has it pinned and kinda acts like heshe doesnt know what to do with it....

amazing!

first BIG meal...

I threw this crab in there thinking it would be a meal months down the road... NOt sure if the pus was able to eat it or not, but he sure had fun playing with it....

octomeal.jpg

it was a hairy acro crab I pulled from my reef.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back