• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Mexico Octopus Questions

Welcomed back Sabrina! I noticed that they listed Mexico as a origination but I don't know of them offering an animal under that source. I did put my name in the hat for an email should it ever activate :sagrin:

Thanks for the welcome. I started missing my octopuses lol.

After I posted this I went looking. Apparently Captfish got a Mexico octo. Her name was Bonita. I think she both came from Mexico and was from Live Aquaria but I am not for sure.

No I didnt order it. I dont have a tank ready for an octopus now. I have a small 38 gallon but its single occupant is a snowflake eel. I was hoping someone here got it and would post what it is. I am getting a 60 gallon cube ready and it will be octopus ready in a few months.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back