Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

I bought the movie (it was available on DVD before it "premiered" on SyFy) and loaned it to a couple of co-workers. We enjoy pretending to mix colored liquids together while making our best "I'm doing science" faces.

Obvious errors (besides the movie's entire premise, too easy)- close-ups of Debbie "Deborah" Gibson's hands while piloting the sub in the beginning show black nail polish. Shots from further back show she's not wearing any. Also, the close-up hands are veiny to the point of resembling Madonna's.

Anyone spot any others?

For more sea-life science massacres, I recommend "Meg: Hell's Aquarium." Here be the trailer for the book:

Please, someone make this into a movie... Pretty please? [For those unfamiliar, the Meg series chronicles the discovery and captive holding of live Megalodons.]

ohh my god ... i just saw a Trailer on this French website ... Bande-annonce : Requin titan VS Calamar géant !

if you can read French or translate it to english : I suggest you going to www.nanarland.com ( but pictures are enough too understand, but text is also excellent)

This site is talking exclusively about this kind of movies ( z movies but brillant or not etc ...including of course numerous shark octopuses, or sea monsters ) .

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back