Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

Discussion in 'Culture' started by Thales, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Thales

Thales Colossal Squid Staff Member Moderator

On right now. Best movie ever.

2. Architeuthoceras

Architeuthoceras Architeuthis Staff Member Moderator

I was just channel surfing and saw a shark snag a 747 right out of the sky, laughed so hard I knocked the lamp over and busted the TV, I guess I'll miss the rest.:cry:

3. DWhatley

DWhatley Cthulhu Staff Member Moderator

Well just darn, I will have to ask Neal if he saw it in the list of coming attractions and DVRed it.

4. Noadi

Noadi Cuttlefish Registered

5. mmmccrthy3000

mmmccrthy3000 O. bimaculoides Supporter

I bought the movie (it was available on DVD before it "premiered" on SyFy) and loaned it to a couple of co-workers. We enjoy pretending to mix colored liquids together while making our best "I'm doing science" faces.

Obvious errors (besides the movie's entire premise, too easy)- close-ups of Debbie "Deborah" Gibson's hands while piloting the sub in the beginning show black nail polish. Shots from further back show she's not wearing any. Also, the close-up hands are veiny to the point of resembling Madonna's.

Anyone spot any others?

For more sea-life science massacres, I recommend "Meg: Hell's Aquarium." Here be the trailer for the book:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DvINJKPkEQ

Please, someone make this into a movie... Pretty please? [For those unfamiliar, the Meg series chronicles the discovery and captive holding of live Megalodons.]

6. Damien

Damien O. vulgaris Registered

ohh my god ... i just saw a Trailer on this French website ... http://www.ecranlarge.com/article-details-11888.php

if you can read French or translate it to english : I suggest you going to www.nanarland.com ( but pictures are enough too understand, but text is also excellent)

This site is talking exclusively about this kind of movies ( z movies but brillant or not etc ...including of course numerous shark octopuses, or sea monsters ) .