[Octopus]: Meet Gus - Abdopus ?

Thanks for replying do you have a zebra octopus .Also I'm looking into getting an octopus can you give me some tips please and thank you.

I think you are talking about a mimic octopus. No, I don't and that is not the species you would want to keep in captivity, you can't get them.

There is all the info for setting up an octo tank on this website. I am relativity new to the hobby, only 2 years but I have had 5-6 animals. First thing is to take your time to getting your tank cycling right and that takes 5-6 months before you attempt to get an octopus. Once your tank is ready it is not always so easy to find an octo and patience is the name of this hobby. For me it is all worth it, once you get one don't be surprise if you find yourself obsessed with sitting by your tank mesmerized by this animal that can change color and shape in a second and move like no other animal I have ever seen.
Lol around this website and ask questions, DWhatley is a valuable resource. Good luck, keep me updated!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back