McG Helming Disney's 20000 Leagues Under the Sea Remake - First Showing

octobot

Robotic Staff
Staff member
Robotic Staff

[SIZE=-2]San Francisco Luxury News[/SIZE]

McG Helming Disney's 20000 Leagues Under the Sea Remake
[SIZE=-1]First Showing, CO - 5 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The original story, written by Jules Verne, was first published in 1870, but most people remember the Kirk Douglas version famous for its giant squid scene. ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]McG making 20000 Leagues Under The Sea [SIZE=-1]Total Film[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Disney Finding Nemo director [SIZE=-1]Moviehole[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]McG Remaking 20000 Leagues Under The Sea [SIZE=-1]Cinema Blend[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]/FILM - IESB.NET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 14 news articles[/SIZE]

More...

Origin stories about Captain Nemo! Let's hope he makes it clear that Nemo is Indian, and his most hated navy is the British. Nemo was originally supposed to be a Polish patriot against the Russians, but Verne's publisher said no, Russia was too important a trading partner for France at that time. Regardless, Captain Nemo is my hero.

Book or movie, he's just fine. For the most part, however, I thought the movie was lousy. I mean, Tom Sawyer would have been fifty by that time. Great design in the film, however.

Even more importantly, in that movie, how did Quatermain know what a car was? In one scene they're all like "what is this auto-mo-bile" you speak of, and next he's screeching up shouting GET IN THE CAR! in that Connery voice of his. Makes no sense.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back