mcblsb

mcblsb

Hatchling
Registered
Hello, I am not new, just senile. Forgot password.
I need help.
I teach Marine Biology in high school and we are in the middle of Cephalopod Week. I am looking for an older video posted here. It had an aquarium of little cuttlefish feeding to the music of Ride of the Valkyries. Know where I can locate that?
thanks gmcb

I used to be gmcbride. Only changed because I could not put together this user name (one of many) with the right password (one of many) still looking for the video clip of several little cuttlefish hitting small fish to the beat of a battle theme, like Star wars music stolen from Wagner.

What I do to try to make people (especially teachers) happy :roll: I think this is the video. My sound card it out but the scene matches your description and the music would be appropriate. If you are using XP, don't use IE. I think Firefox and know Chrome will run the video (IE might in compatibility mode ... sigh).

You have made THIS teacher very happy indeed! This is the experience I was looking for. We have spent a couple of week seriously studying the cephalopods. Your video will delight my kids. Thanks!

Richard's videos delight everyone :biggrin2: it is "getting him to the post" :wink: that is difficult. I should not whine though, his FB log of his last journey was exceptional.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back