mcblsb

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mcblsb, May 15, 2012.

1. mcblsb

mcblsb Larval Mass Registered

Hello, I am not new, just senile. Forgot password.
    I need help.
    I teach Marine Biology in high school and we are in the middle of Cephalopod Week. I am looking for an older video posted here. It had an aquarium of little cuttlefish feeding to the music of Ride of the Valkyries. Know where I can locate that?
    thanks gmcb

2. cuttlegirl

cuttlegirl Colossal Squid Supporter Registered

I'm guessing it would have been posted by Thales. Welcome, who did you used to be?

3. DWhatley

DWhatley Cthulhu Staff Member Moderator

I agree with CG, it almost has to have been one of Thales' posts. If you were ggraber, I did not see a comment anywhere that might have indicated the video that you remember but Richard has been posting most of his videos on this blog (I would not recognize the music) and you may find it or an alternate there (link provided in blue)

4. mcblsb

I used to be gmcbride. Only changed because I could not put together this user name (one of many) with the right password (one of many) still looking for the video clip of several little cuttlefish hitting small fish to the beat of a battle theme, like Star wars music stolen from Wagner.

5. DWhatley

What I do to try to make people (especially teachers) happy :roll: I think this is the video. My sound card it out but the scene matches your description and the music would be appropriate. If you are using XP, don't use IE. I think Firefox and know Chrome will run the video (IE might in compatibility mode ... sigh).

6. mcblsb

You have made THIS teacher very happy indeed! This is the experience I was looking for. We have spent a couple of week seriously studying the cephalopods. Your video will delight my kids. Thanks!

7. DWhatley

Richard's videos delight everyone :grin: it is "getting him to the post" :wink: that is difficult. I should not whine though, his FB log of his last journey was exceptional.