MBARI tour Friday, August 5 - 40 spaces only

I'm shooting for me plus one for 1:00 pm. Hope to see the rest of you there! :mrgreen: Now, where do we meet for this?

Rona said:
So let me make sure I got this? I replied to the poll w/ me +1 for 3pm. Am I in? Is it too late? :confused: If I am in, I can bring a couple of octos or squids. My car seats 4 comfortably or 5 not-so-comfortably....

Great, this is the perfect answer - info on the number of people total (2) and news that you can bring three others! Thank you!

Octopus V, I've got you on the 1 pm trip, too.

Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Do you still have 3 sapces available for the 3 PM MBARI tour? If so, I'd like to reserve a spot for myself and 2 others. We can transport ourselves, but we'll most likely be in either a Ranger or a Mustang, so we probably can't help out much with transportation. :sad:

My wife and I are planning on driving our Corolla to the 3:00PM tour, so we'll have room for 2-3 others in back (tight fit for three, though).

PurpleTentacle said:
Hi Melissa,

Do you still have 3 sapces available for the 3 PM MBARI tour? If so, I'd like to reserve a spot for myself and 2 others. We can transport ourselves, but we'll most likely be in either a Ranger or a Mustang, so we probably can't help out much with transportation. :sad:

Well, I've just learned that there will be one more in my party (who conveniently has a father who owns a home with an empty guest house in Carmel, meaning I won't have to sleep in a gutter :smile: )

So, uh, Melissa, you wouldn't happen to have 4 spaces available for the 3 PM MBARI tour, would you? If not, how about the 1 PM tour? We can provide our own transportation, but doing so fills our vehicle to capacity.

MBARI TOUR -ME!

Hi all,

I do plan on coming to TONMOCon and would definitly like to take the MBARI tour. I plan to arrive Thurs. evening so I have no preference on the 1 p.m. or 3 p.m. slot. Stick me whereever is convenient.

Thanks in advance, and looking forward to this.

Steve

Hi,

Well, my friends got me and my wife tickets to TONMOCON! - BIrthday surprise!! Go fig! *lol*

If its too late to register for the MBARI trip, that's cool. However, if there are any last-minute cancellations, pencil me in! :lol: I'm just happy to attend!

John

My vote of me plus one for 1pm is not recorded there? Am i still on the bill? Where are we to meet for this event?

Scubacastor,

I've been driving past Moss Landing for years now and wanting to take a peak inside.

Just saw MBARI once again; this time on the Military Channel. I have a lifelong obsession with airships - particularly Zeppelins - and there was MBARI off the California coast, exploring the wreckage of the U.S.S. Macon with an ROV. Great close-ups of the trapeze-launched biplanes, rotting on the ocean floor.

The total I have today is 24-26, 8-10 at 1 pm and 16 at 3 pm (I have two maybes and one definite with me). Gregg and Shanlyn are not listed, and I hope they can make it. I'll re-read this thread to make sure, but for now there is space on both.

Wear your boots!

Melissa

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back