• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Marine Biological Labratory

I just found out today that the Marine Biological Laboratory is selling various species of cuttlefish and hoping to start selling Sepioteuthis Lessoniana.

From their website (Marine Biomedical Technologies, MBT) it appears this may be a reincarnation of the original resource center for cephalopods at Galveston, or somehow associated with it, which is most definitely not the MBL, the Marine Biological Laboratory, which is in Woods Hole, Mass (where I am right now). I do not believe that the collections department here can sell to hobbyists.

Looking on the we, it appears that the company is registered in NY but is indeed in Galvaston, TX and is owned by one of the previous NRCC employees

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back