March 09 POTM Submissions

See this thread to find out how this works: Picture of the Month (POTM) "Rules and Regulations"

Note: a lot of changes have been made (listed at bottom of article) so you may want to review it again even if you have already.

Topic: Camouflage (any type of ceph that's disguising itself or is hard to spot in the picture.)
One submission per person. Submissions MUST BE MADE by March 20, 2009.

Note: I'm bumping the date up a little due to me being late with this (sorry) and we'll just run the poll a little late if need be...

All submissions should include:
Picture Title:________________
Camera Used:_______________
Location:___________________ (I think there has been confusion here, it's not where you live, etc. It's what the tank is eg: Sam's cuttlefish tank, or the Portland aquarium octopus tank)
TONMO.com Username:________________

I would appreciate it if all submissions are e-mailed to tonmophotos"AT"gmail"DOT"com in order for me to keep everything organized, however, if you would prefer to post the picture, that's fine too.

one submission.... 1/3 of the way in.... ? come on guys!!!!!! :biggrin2:

BTW: I will be posting a list of all of the topics to come this weekend if you all want to look out for it, if you have any suggestions and want to see them, please post NOW!

Thanks

My ceph isn't the most inconspicuous. I can't help but feel that cuttles are much harder to spot than an octo. There's always next month...

I think i just might wait it out. i like D's idea for the multiple submissions (2) for a month. If there's ever a lack of topics for a month could they become more subjective i.e. scary, ot content?

I just noticed this thread. I think the photo contest is a great idea! I take care of the tanks, and my wife is the photographer. It gives both of us a chance to show off our hobby. I will have her submit a couple of pics tonight when she gets home from work...or tomorrow. I look forward to participating each month, at least when we have an appropirate subject.

lol sorry i should have phrased it differently. I mean could the topics become more broad so that they encompass more photo submissions. for simple examples happy sad curious empowered. Know what i mean?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back