Making choices for school.

Is your teacher honest, Chrono? I mean, Does she ever say she hates her job? My teachers are happier than I am when vacations come.

This educational apathy really disgusts me. I wish all teachers liked to teach.

my teacher hates us, hates all the class she teaches, hates her collegues, hates the school headmaster, hates the school and hates everthing in the world. My primary school was so much better..I eman the teachers actually know what they are talking and teaching about, do their research and actually enjoy teaching!...Sheesh..I would write a note to my teacher telling her to get life or take a hike....if I had the time.

Ha ha

:lol: That was one of the best insults I have ever read. That hateful comment was perfect! :biggrin2:

Are the students just as bad? You said earlier they pick on you about your ambition to find messie. I am just as ambitious to film archie, but my classmates don't pay much attention to it.

Good luck in that "School" of yours. That teacher sounds like the devil himself. :evil:

As far as I can tell, the word 'school' DOES neet brackets.

In my 'school', messie belongs to same place with easter bunnies, santa claws and the Great Pumpkin.

To: Squidman.
Oh and how are YOU going to TONMOcon? Are you going with your parents?

Now that school we're 3 days from the summer holidays and one more step closer to TONMOcon :biggrin2: , all I have to say that is WHOOPEE! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE DARN TEACHERS HASSELING ME ABOUT ILLIEGAL SUBSTANCES (no, not drugs and vino, I meant formalin)

Now I can really spend some time harassing TONMO, Colin and Steve O with Questions and Off-topics posts. :oops: (Did I say that?!)

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the New School Term in September and all the new subjects I get to have, a one more step closer to being a MB :oshea: in search of The Giant Squid and Messie.
:mesonych:

chrono_war01 said:
Now that school we're 3 days from the summer holidays and one more step closer to TONMOcon :biggrin2: , all I have to say that is WHOOPEE! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE DARN TEACHERS HASSELING ME ABOUT ILLIEGAL SUBSTANCES (no, not drugs and vino, I meant formalin) :

I'm just as happy.

chrono_war01 said:
Now I can really spend some time harassing TONMO, Colin and Steve O with Questions and Off-topics posts. :oops: (Did I say that?!) :

You read my mind.

chrono_war01 said:
Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the New School Term in September and all the new subjects I get to have, a one more step closer to being a MB :oshea: in search of The Giant Squid and Messie.
:mesonych:

You can have messie. Archie's MINE...

Yeah, right!

:roll: That's the position I am stuck with right now, and I plan not to get stuck with that in the future.

p.s. Can I do the eulogy when you get eaten by messie?
:wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back