looking for Sepia bandensis eggs shipped to Denmark?

Kindberg

Hatchling
Registered
hello, I'm trying to find someone who has some Sepia bandensis eggs for sale and is able to ship them to Denmark, any able to help out? :smile:

Thanks a lot, wrote him a message and book marked the thread, it just seemed a bit dead, but I guess not many are selling/buying squids atm :smile:

still no luck sadly, the danish shops I checked out said it wasn't worth the bother to order anything but the two common 8 and 10 armed :/ so still looking for eggs from any small spieces. please help if you got any :/ and no reply from Charly yet ._.

I would if I could get any luck with breeding life food for them, tried to breed mysis but they all died within the hour of coming into my breeding tank, which I found really odd. they had 2 hours to get use to the temp. my readings are fine on it, there are normal shrimps in there (salt water shrimps, they are kept in a net so they don't eat them). but they just died. really odd. any ideas of why I can't seem to get mysis to live? any easier food for the small cutters?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back