looking for Sepia bandensis eggs shipped to Denmark?

Discussion in 'Culture' started by Kindberg, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Kindberg

Kindberg Larval Mass Registered

hello, I'm trying to find someone who has some Sepia bandensis eggs for sale and is able to ship them to Denmark, any able to help out? :)

2. CaptFish

CaptFish Colossal Squid Staff Member Moderator

3. Kindberg

Thanks a lot, wrote him a message and book marked the thread, it just seemed a bit dead, but I guess not many are selling/buying squids atm :)

4. Kindberg

still no luck sadly, the danish shops I checked out said it wasn't worth the bother to order anything but the two common 8 and 10 armed :/ so still looking for eggs from any small spieces. please help if you got any :/ and no reply from Charly yet ._.

5. Kindberg

just updating to say I got my eggs now from:
    http://www.shop-meeresaquaristik.de
    they ship to EU, one was hatched when it got here, another is hatching as I type this, a few more is moving around inside, actually think maybe all 6 eggs will hatch, not a single seems lifeless :)

6. CaptFish

CaptFish Colossal Squid Staff Member Moderator

Cool!

:welcome: little ones.

You should start a journal so we can follow alone with your progress. We dont get a lot of journaled European cuttles.

7. Kindberg

I would if I could get any luck with breeding life food for them, tried to breed mysis but they all died within the hour of coming into my breeding tank, which I found really odd. they had 2 hours to get use to the temp. my readings are fine on it, there are normal shrimps in there (salt water shrimps, they are kept in a net so they don't eat them). but they just died. really odd. any ideas of why I can't seem to get mysis to live? any easier food for the small cutters?