• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Looking For Cuttlefish Eggs!

I have a couple coolers going out on Tuesday, for Wednesday delivery, so would be convenient to include any others then.
I will ship hatchlings as well. So far they seem to ship fine. My method has been to ship in about a quart of water, packing peanuts separating ice pack wrapped in newspaper. 1.5" thick new shipping coolers.

could I buy some from you as well snowmaker? I was talking with rryyddeerr today (and saw his cuttle) and he recommended you as a good source.

Markushka;158925 said:
could I buy some from you as well snowmaker? I was talking with rryyddeerr today (and saw his cuttle) and he recommended you as a good source.

Absolutely.
It might be tight, but if we can communicate quickly, I can ship today for delivery tomorrow. If not today, no big deal. I can still get some out to you.

My Cell 207.899.8810

Joe

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back