• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Looking for cuttle breeders in Washington area?

I'm new to this site and I'm wondering where I could maybe find some cuttlefish breeders? Or just information on keeping them in general (tank size, diet, manageability, average price). I live in Washington state. Any info?

For starters, look in Forums->Journals and Photos->List of our Cuttlefish 2009-2010. The list contains links to the journals of cuttles recorded and many keepers are first time ceph aquarists. Most started with eggs, some had successful offspring.

Reading through some of the topics in this forum will also be helpful.

The sources for Cephalopods and and Food Forum has a sticky at the top for posting availabiity. If you subscribe to that thread and have new entries send to your email, you will be notified when someone posts egg or hatchling availability.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back