Looking for any high quality octo pics

Dion

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Does anyone have any nice high quality pics of octopi suitable for printing to an 8X10 or so size? I would really like to do this. A blue ring pic would just make my friggin day.

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
you might want to browse the diving forum.... we have several divers among us and many have webpages.....

Neogonodactylus

Haliphron Atlanticus
Staff member
Dion,

The addresses of the two blue-ring images posted were mine. They certainly are not high enough resolution to print at 8x10. I have much higher resolution scans of these images, but I only make them available for one time, non-commercial (personal) use. Also, the server that I'm now using can only handle up to 5 mb jpegs which don't make great 8x10s, but they are usable.

Gonodactylus

Dion

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Neo: Those are absolutely gorgeous pictures of the blue ring. I especially like the one of the octo sitting on the floor of the tank facing the glass. (can't describe it better than that) You have quite a knack for picture taking.

Neogonodactylus said:
Dion,

The addresses of the two blue-ring images posted were mine. They certainly are not high enough resolution to print at 8x10. I have much higher resolution scans of these images, but I only make them available for one time, non-commercial (personal) use. Also, the server that I'm now using can only handle up to 5 mb jpegs which don't make great 8x10s, but they are usable.

Gonodactylus

Members online

No members online now.