• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Looking for an Octo in Canada?

Redoc

GPO
Registered
I've been looking for an octopus for a while and an wondering if anyone can help with a good place to get an octopus in B.C. Canada. :banghead: The store I usually deal with brought one in for me but it was in pretty rough shape and didn't make it:angelpus: they have gotten one other one in and it was D.O.A. they just seem to be hit and miss when your not really looking for something the have lots but when you are their is nothing to be found(I'm sure you know what I mean). If someone could point me in the direction of a better supplier I would defiantly appreciate it:cool2:

Thanks Aqua tech is on the other side of the country but at least the right side of the border for me. I went to their web site but it doesn't look ready to go yet, I may be wrong though.

hey there yes we have some octos in stock but need ID's I have been away for a bit, actually B.C. to be exact, lol I travel there alot I have familiy in the comox Valley on the island. I am posting up a couple octos for ID now, so keep an eye out.

Mark,

:welcome: to TONMO, michika. You may want to keep an eye on the "Octopus Availability" thread as well as this one for that sort of info.

sorry for the delay yes the website will have octos for sale on it we are not scheduled to be completely open and selling till mid summer with any cephs i will keep you informed here on this forum though.

mark,

you are located in guelph awua tech. do you also sell cuttlefish or cuttlefish eggs also. i will be ready for an octopus by fall, maybe late fall just shortly after you. please keep me in mind when you get them. i am located in wasaga beach ontario. thanks

Zorica Grujic;164526 said:
you are located in guelph awua tech. do you also sell cuttlefish or cuttlefish eggs also. i will be ready for an octopus by fall, maybe late fall just shortly after you. please keep me in mind when you get them. i am located in wasaga beach ontario. thanks

Just FYI this thread is over two years old, and Aqua tech has not been active in about a year. You might try calling them. PH:frown:519)826-1718

thanks captfish

can yiou tell i do not use computers often. do you know of anyone that would sell cephalopods inb canada, specifically ontario canada? its been two yrs and i got a reply lol have a good day

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back