• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

livebrineshrimp.com - owner retiring?

Just wanted to let everyone know that the owner of livebrineshrimp.com may have sold the business. I happened to run across a listing indicating the owner was selling the business to retire.

Does anyone know if it is still up and running? The real-estate was up for sale until June of 2017. Not sure if it sold or if the owner decided to keep going. Link to old real-estate posting below.

860 S Us Highway 1, Oak Hill, FL 32759

Thanks for the update. The site still seems to be taking orders, you sure it's closed?

I used to run shrimpstuff.com back in the day... it did pretty well - I had good working model with an aquaculture farm supplier out of Nevada; I would process the orders and support the customer, and he would drop-ship them for pickup by the customer. One day his automatic feeders stopped working and he lost like a million shrimp, and so we had to wind it down. It was a good model; I had a good ecommerce site up and running, and there was healthy cross-promotion from TONMO. I was sad to wind it down...

No idea if they are still open or not. I know sometimes sites will stay up after a business has shut down.

I am getting ready to order some shrimp in preparation for cuttlefish and wanted to know if anyone had placed an order with them in the last month or so.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back