live fiddler crabs for sale

LIVE Chesapeake Fiddlers

LIVE Chesapeake Fiddler Crabs

TarBay Agricultural/Wildlife Research Center, Hooper's Island, MD

Handpicked Chesapeake Fiddler's to satisfy your ceph.

These crabs are A-1 in size and health and are picked from the wild on 80 private acres of Chesapeake Marsh Waterfront.

Please visit our website at www.unboundground.com/tarbay for more information.

TarBay

aquadomehome

waynek;77997 said:
I will be selling live Gulf Coast fiddler crabs if these ads show enough interest. Contact me

Hi my name is Ted,I was wondering if any of your customers might be interested in this new product for crabs & newts,it's an underwater terrarium,fits in the bottom of your tank and creates air space that amphibians can use to breath and dry off in.This enables you to keep your tank full for tropical fish.Please visit my web sight for a more detailed description of it.Thanks
Ted

aquadomehome;127137 said:
Hi my name is Ted,I was wondering if any of your customers might be interested in this new product for crabs & newts,it's an underwater terrarium,fits in the bottom of your tank and creates air space that amphibians can use to breath and dry off in.This enables you to keep your tank full for tropical fish.Please visit my web sight for a more detailed description of it.Thanks
Ted

I think a lot of people here might be interested, but it's probably better if you start a new thread with the full description... Is it designed to be plumbed into a sump system?

I am going to try one to see if the fiddlers will survive (and are still easy to capture) in a filled 10 gallon. I will put half in my normal 2 gallon and half in one of my 10 gallon shrimp tanks (sans shrimp) to see what happens. I would love to elminate one of the food tanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back