Little Lego my baby Bimac

4LEGO

Hatchling
Registered
Well my boyfriend successfully caught our baby bimac off some docks in Seal Beach, Ca. After finally getting our tank ready we woke up at 5am to make it to the beach for low tide listed at 6:08. The first one he caught was small and would probably have been a great catch... but as he was walking back to our spot where we were set up for the day, somehow how noticed a really small baby one (about 1 inch mantle) just scooting along the side of the dock and was able to scoop the little guy up with no trouble at all. Well we got him home and after 24 hrs. has been doing great and been very active. My 5 yr old sone decided to name him Lego, which I thought was an appropraite and cute name for our little guy. Took some great video and pics of him today and thought I would share.

l_f1db86d94ba8ecdfbd8ea1f63065a531.jpg

l_c1e718881575e0d750fd31fb29a4b0dd.jpg

and here is some video if you'd like to check it out...

Welcome to both you and Lego! (Did you know that bimacs have been known to play with Legos?)

I'll add him to the List of Our Octopuses at the top of the Journals and Photos forum.

And thanks for posting a photo of the little guy.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back