Lil Pumpkin Picture

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Just wanted to share with you this new picture of Lil Pumpkin. He was flashing colors, you can really see the blue eyespot and the blue tinge to his body. He attacked a fiddler crab that put up quite a fight! It was amazing to see Lil P's legs in action, trying to grab and drag out this crab from under a shell. Actually it was a female crab and I think they pinch better than the males, as Lil P kept dropping it.

Carol

Hi Carol,

I always love Lil Pumpkin pics! He's really charming - I always call my husband to come see Lil Pumpkin, too.

We were trying to figure out what the thing to the left with the red stripes is - I give up!

Nancy

He definately does not seem camera shy. 8)

6 months, he seems small too, like Ochi. I imagine he is much bigger but the shells are throwing me off, anything in the photo for a size ref?

The rock is, some sort that's safe for saltwater!!!!! Sorry!!! I don't remember but know I got it at a LFS and it was for salt or fresh. Maybe at my LFS later and I'll find out what it is! It's not live!!!

A reference to size, the shell he's on is 4" x 2"! His arm span is about 2". and mantle maybe 1"3/4.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back