Let the 2016 Holiday Season Commence!

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
I decided to go to Target on the slim chance that they would have at least one roll of the octopus wrapping paper several people shared on Facebook. I was SURE our town would not have it but I was going that way :roll: As I walk down the aisle (Xmas paper is in the back of the store) THIS is what I see (photo taken and shared with permission)
Target20161207_02.jpg

I decided it was worth the trip even if I didn't find the wrapping paper. However, after locating the Xmas wrap (with some difficulty and the help of a couple of customers), I didn't immediately spot it and mentioned to two delightful young women also browsing the paper that if they saw an octopus, please let me know. Nonplused, one of them asked, "like this?" They then declared a scavenger hunt and this followed me home :octorun:

DSCN4162.JPG DSCN4163.JPG

To Neal's, "No, you did not HAVE to get it", I responded, "Yes, Yes I DID" :gigas:

May your shopping bring similar smiles.

I almost wish it was not Xmas only wrap, I would buy even more for bdays etc. (but I don't think there is another roll in the store :sagrin:)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back