Lego Squid Model

OctopusV

GPO
Registered
The LEGO fansite Brickset.com has released pics of upcoming Lego "Designer Sets" in a nutshell, the point of these sets is to include pieces, instructions, and inspirations, for several different models pertaining to a certain motif of model, in this case, a set for summer release called "Deep Sea Predators" contains at least three models, a Shark, an Anglerfish, and {drumroll} a rather large squid:

Here's a link in case the attachment doesn't work
http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4506-1

ant

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
you should get like three sets of those and put them together to lookmlike a real squid. then send in improvement photos

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
I guess it could be the way they took the picture of the lego (not the box), like those are the tentacles and the arms are shorter and nearer to the mantle.

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Pretty disappointing huh :(

But what im really waiting for is a cuttlefish, I mean, they got squid and octi's, why no cuttlefish :x

:P

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Maybe we should try making cuttles of lego and see what we get. I've made cuttles out of plasticine too but they have long been squashed.

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
do you have any idea how much the 25$ brick of pennies weighs? In other words no.... just collect your change out of fountains like the rest of us.... :)

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
Why not make it out of quarters? Then you'd only need around 40. Waaaaaay easier to collect.

:heee:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamibeachsteve

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak