L'Chaim!

OctopusV

GPO
Registered
Well, I just want to wish a Happy Hanukka to all us "Non-Gentiles" here at TONMO! When the sun goes down, the lights go up!

Thanks for the replies! Festivus huh? Never heard of it, I'm an atheist, but Judaism is a race, not just a religion, anywho,

Cheers!
L'Chaim!
Shabat Shalom!

MERRY TEUTHMAS!!!!

Xmas.JPG

Festivus is a holiday that George Costanza's father made up, where he would get out a large pole and everyone would tell everyone else why they hate them. :santa:

Happy Christmas to all and have a Great Hogmany!

I intend to, I finally got rid of my thesis!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Thanks to all at Tonmo for helping with the prevarication and keeping me sane (marginally!).

Have had a few :wine: to celebrate and feeling mellow :biggrin2: !

J

Congratulations! Good stuff, Jean.

I've had a few :wine: , too. The most recent one will be a toast in your honour. I've also just discovered that we do, in fact, have olives in my kitchen, so a few celebratory :glass: may be in order.

:biggrin2:

Jean said:
I intend to, I finally got rid of my thesis!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:shock:

:notworth:

Congratulations Dr Jean :band:

I'm having one for you too :glass:

... and one for me :glass:

In fact one for everyone :glass:

And two for the little green people too :glass:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back