late notice: a new Squid Invasion on Discovery TONIGHT

ceph;128699 said:
Wow, thanks. It was a lot of fun to be a part of this production and meet Gilly and others in person. The film crew was also great. Those squid were HUGE compared to the reef squid I usually work on.

Nice to see you here! Neal and I recognized you as well as Dr. Gilly :wink:. Still living part time on a boat?

ceph;128699 said:
Wow, thanks. It was a lot of fun to be a part of this production and meet Gilly and others in person. The film crew was also great. Those squid were HUGE compared to the reef squid I usually work on.

Hey! Great to see you posting again!

Any chance you could explain a bit more details about the chromatophores and flashing, and perhaps the reproductive discoveries as well?

not to resurrect an old threat but uhh..i just saw this and it was amazing. The communication possibilities.. are incredible. was there ever any more learned about the the flashing?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back