Kraken: The Curious, Exciting, and Slightly Disturbing Science of Squid

ceph

Wonderpus
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
New ceph book coming soon:

Although it’s still two months before Kraken is published, excitement is building. Wendy has already been asked to speak at a wide variety of institutions, ranging from the Harvard Museum of Natural History to the National Aquarium and the Aquarium of the Pacific to Rhode Island’s premier outdoor club, RICKA. More on schedule and dates to come later.

And early readers continue to be enthusiastic. The University of Colorado’s Marc Bekoff called Kraken engaging and informative, and Yale University’s Vince Pieribone said it was a “perfect blend of storytelling and science.” . . .

More at: jackqueline's blog

James

This book looks really interesting! I can't wait for it to come out! I recently just bought my first ceph book. It's called Octopus: The Ocean's Intelligetn Invertebrate, by Jennifer A. Mather, Roland C. Anderson, and James B. Wood. I'm super excited about reading it, and I can't wait for this new book to come out so that I can add it to my collection :smile:

The secret, sordid, sex lives of squid. Yes, squid! - Cape Cod Today (blog)

The secret, sordid, sex lives of squid. Yes, squid!
[SIZE=-1]Cape Cod Today (blog)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]They've got nothing on squid. Cape Cod author Wendy Williams reveals this and more in her new book, KRAKEN: The Curious, Exciting, and Slightly Disturbing Science of Squid. Wendy is well known to us as the co-author, along with Bob Whitcomb, ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&ned=us&ncl=dH9JWH61G5LgAsM[/SIZE]

More...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back