Kraken inspired spiced rum

I gave Marissa at Proximo info about
Tonmo and she asked me to post here. She came on and joined, but could'n't figure out how to post! Is it that tough for newbies?

I think it depends upon how many forums you have accessed in the past. Initially, I would say it is quite daunting and is why I try to give links and link positions to new people trying to find things. I sent Neal the advertisement and he found that they have a website dedicated to the new rum:

Home | Kraken Rum

The book they show is supposed to become available for free and will be a must have in the bar if it does.:sagrin:

CapnFish beat you to it, D-- scroll up a bit...

I ordered the book a week or so ago, but haven't seen it yet...

Good luck. Amazing how stubborn a 7 year old can get. I remember some battles royal with my own mother. I out-lasted her on about a 50/50 split. Most of ours were over food. I didn't want to eat meat.

CA,VA, PA, MI & OH !! That is so not fair!
furious.gif
mad0245.gif

My sister said they expect to ship to other states after the first of the year.:fingerscrossed:

I hope the stuff is not awful. I can envison setting up New Years, TLAP (as OB suggested), Oct 8 etc as special days where we meet on-line for a shot :mrgreen:

But even if it's foul tasting horrible stuff, having to down a shot could be our next "oh my Cthulhu, why am I still floating aimlessly through the abyss as Haliphron" moment? :wink:

Ask Steve about Korenwijn...

Sounds acceptable to me, now we need to define the points in time of that moment. We will have to skip this New Year's for this particular beverage though (I think not having access to Korenwijn is likely a good thing) so we will have to find a common substitute until it is widely available. Hopefully you will be traveling in the States at an appropriate dimension and acquire some of your own (and maybe distribute a bottle or two to those who are not within a supplied state).

I would actually be looking quite forward to the "Jeez, I had suppressed how truly AWFUL this is" and "Please, someone remind me, why are we doing this?!" comments.

Ob, we really just do not want to revisit that time in our lives, I know I shared that time with you, Sorceress and Monty, but I really am happy in my current state, please don't make me remember! Must go find rum... Will let you know if I am successful.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back