Kraken inspired spiced rum

So has anyone actually tried it? I notice that I can buy a bottle at a number of places (liquor stores) here in Dallas.
Funny that I never came across such a magnificant bottle before!

Nancy

I love rum!
character0007.gif

I'll drink too much and report back :sagrin:

CaptFish;145187 said:
I'll drink too much and report back :sagrin:

:wink:
More years ago than you have been around, I favored Rum and Wink but no one else drank rum so my dates would have to buy me my own little pint. I would keep the remaining dregs in a little case. When I married and moved out of my folks house, the little case produced a full quart for our bar.:razz:

Update! I just got an email from the marketing director of the company that makes The Kraken, and currently it is only available in the following states:Ca, Pa, Va, Mi and Oh. It will begin to be available in other states after January 2010. So those of you who live in those states just have to buy some of it and drink a toast to all of us who don't yet have access to it.

I put in my request for Xmas to my sister (who lives in FL) and today she replied with the following:

D,

You may have to wait on this until early 2010. I couldn't get the store location site to ever come up so I finally sent an email. They are only selling Kraken in a few states for now. ie: CA,VA, PA, MI & OH. Other states are to offer in January 2010 but I have a name and email address for someone at Proximo who I can contact and in January and see where Kraken is being sold.

You may end up with a belated Xmas and birthday gift!!

oops! I missed your similar post Sharon. :oops:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back