Kraken: Fact Or Fiction? Take Your Pick! - Science 2.0 | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Kraken: Fact Or Fiction? Take Your Pick! - Science 2.0

octobot

Robotic Staff
Staff member
Robotic Staff

Kraken: Fact Or Fiction? Take Your Pick!
[SIZE=-1]Science 2.0[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The inexplicable theft of his prize Architeuthis specimen forces him into an other-London of magical knacks, squid cultists, gangsters, and impending Armageddon. Wendy Williams' Kraken is a science book that tracks the research of Stanford squid ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

More...

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
I have my copy (of Wendy Williams' book); review coming soon!

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
I just got home my copy was waiting on my door step. the book looks quite impressive, I see only one issue...NO PICTURES!

Stephanopod

Cuttlefish
Registered
The Kraken

Recently bought the audiobook version of Kraken (don't laugh, audiobooks are quite a relief on my frequent road trips in between The Yukon and Alaska). So far, i might object to the overuse of a certain term... not very inventive from a writer in any case. Otherwise, the story is quite imaginative (if you leave aside your scientific mind), which might be pleasing enough for ou more cthulhu-cult oriented friends.

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards