King something octopus

Myth

Hatchling
Registered
Hey. In a shop close to where i live they can order 3 kinds of octopus. 1 is the "blue ring", the 2nd was called something like "king *******" and the seller never mentioned the 3th one.

Now I have been searching the internet, but can't find any octopus starting with "king". Anyone here have an idea? The only extra info about it that i know is that it's 3 times more expensive than the blue ring (in this shop at least).

Hi and welcome to TONMO.com! :welcome:

I've never heard of a "King" octopus - perhaps a literal translation of the name in some other language?

Why don't you phone the LFS with a pencil and paper at hand and take down the names exactly.

Nancy

Upvote 0
thanks for the quick replies. I'll just go back sometime this week and be a bit more prepared than today. I had a lot more questions but forgot all of them. Still a lot I want to know and do before i'll finally get me an octopus.

Upvote 0

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back