Kinder Octopus

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
I wonder if there are any octopus toys in the Kinder Surprise Eggs... maybe I should do some research on that. (Wouldn't that be a brilliant combination? Chocolate and cephs! I'd never get anything useful done again!) ;)

lithographette

O. vulgaris
Registered
I don't know about octos, but I did get some sea creatures in kinders I picked up in mexico - one was a shark wearing a turban and brandishing a scimitar, the other was a seahorse that was leading a conch shell shaped carraige.

nanoteuthis

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
I don't know if they still do it, but a few years ago Trolli (the candy company famous for making Gummi-everything) used to sell Gummi Octopuses. Gotta be better than those big, gross Gummi Feet! :yuck:

nanoteuthis

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
For some reason, every time I read this thread I mentally pronounce "kinder" with a long i and I imagine Daddy Bush reassuring the nation that this year they will see a "kinder, gentler Octopus".

:heart: :octopus: :heart:

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
TaningiaDanae said:
For some reason, every time I read this thread I mentally pronounce "kinder" with a long i and I imagine Daddy Bush reassuring the nation that this year they will see a "kinder, gentler Octopus".

"Its a New World Octopus...."

Members online