Kat gets her PhD

Steve O'Shea;125903 said:
The :diamond_trans: appreciation scholarship for excellence and secret :diamond_trans: adoration. Secretly the girl loves the man and has as many LPs as I do. That's why she's stayed for so long!

In your dreams, and her nightmares, I dare say.

Iä! Iä! The eND is nigh!

Final bound copies allegedly ready for pickup this morning... woot! And yes, it looks like I will be staying on another year, partly to help with the influx of other cephy grad-students, partly to oversee a strict glove-wearing-at-all-times policy, and partly to enjoy the peace and solitude of a sound-proof office. :wink:

:no_diamond::no_diamond::no_diamond:

I, Dr Kat Bolstad, do swear allegiance to :diamond_trans:

.... otherwise it's back to the 4th floor of D Block for you!

Tintenfisch;125971 said:
Iä! Iä! The eND is nigh!

Final bound copies allegedly ready for pickup this morning... woot! And yes, it looks like I will be staying on another year, partly to help with the influx of other cephy grad-students, partly to oversee a strict glove-wearing-at-all-times policy, and partly to enjoy the peace and solitude of a sound-proof office. :wink:

:no_diamond::no_diamond::no_diamond:

PDF?

Will have to discuss the logistics of it with Tony... file size is about 13MB. But I'll try :smile:

Attachments

• conv_293294.jpg
    conv_293294.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 133
Tintenfisch;125977 said:
Will have to discuss the logistics of it with Tony... file size is about 13MB. But I'll try :smile:

It's very...red.

If you email me the pdf, I can put it on wunderp.us for now and link to it. I'm not sure how to add pdfs on tonmo itself, though...

I figured that was the only kind of red/read it was ever going to be... :roll: Need to tidy up the PDF a little, but it's getting there.

Tintenfisch;125977 said:

Very nice! I went with burgundy, my late night writing tired eyes just couldn't deal with that shade of red when I was at the bindary (we need a bloodshot eyes smiley!).

Congrats on the post doc (if you hear any whispers of another..............?:biggrin2:)

J

The ceremony occurs in 2 days; I'll make a twit of myself and take a photo from the stage .....

Priceless photo to be sure! Can you arrange to have the plant there (or edited in - you might also consider having her ummm, good (singing) buddy attend as well :sagrin:)

dwhatley;126662 said:
... you might also consider having her ummm, good (singing) buddy attend as well :sagrin:)

Poor Neil; there's s much chance of that as there is John Denver turning up!

It happens tomorrow; I'll be sure to post pics.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back