kashmir got a lobster breakfast today

well my blue spiny lobster was killed this morning by my oversized coral banded in my reef tank so i figured hey this little 1 inch tail would be a good meal for the octo... so into the tank it went... only to be devoured immediatly by the octo who was in the meantime eating a fiddler crab which was promply dropped when he smelled the lobster..

this could be bad i thought later to myself... damnit ive spoiled the octo!!! this things gonna cost more to feed than my girlfriend!!!

joefish84 said:
this things gonna cost more to feed than my girlfriend!!!

Nothing in the whole wide world costs as much as a female human ,especially when hungry...

Hey, don't shoot the messenger !!!

And, not to worry, Octos are just as finicky when dining ( "I'd like the chicken salad, butthatisbreastmeatisntit?, with the dressing on the side,no,no, I said blue cheese,not rouquefourt") as human females, so the chances are, he/she will return to a regular diet with a zest !!! (lucky little devilfish though, can't blame it!)

greg

When one of my sons had a Bd we fed a leg to G2 and he also pounced on it and ate the whole thing....luckily he went back to crabs....

I'm refraining from comment on the other discussion going on here!!! :mrgreen:

erich orser said:
Just don't offer your octo mashed potatoes. Seriously.
:lol:

Oh, and Greg, make sure your female counterpart (I LOVE talkin weird! :biggrin2: ) doesn't read this thread, else you'll get THIS: :yelling:. (Stirrin up the $#!4 probably isn't right, but hey, I can't resist!)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back