Just wanted to introduce myself......

aron hills

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hi guys!

I just wanted to say hello, and to introduce myself. I have been fascinated by cheplapods since I was a kid (in particular giant squid). The descovery recently of the collosal squid has refuelled my love afair with cephs (hence my registering with TONMO), and I look forward to the day when the headline appears world wide "Giant squid captured on film"

Its great to meet others with a love of our 8 legged friends.....

:biggrin2:

Hi Aron,

You are very welcome!

If it's information on the Giant Squid you are after, have a read of Tintenfisch and Dr Steve O'Shea's 'Giant and Colossal Squid Fact Sheet' on the 'Ceph Science' section. Fascinating stuff,

See ya,

Phil

welcome :lol: , Tonmo.com is a great place for ceph info.

"Its great to meet others with a love of our 8 legged friends..... "

But dont they have eight arms not eight legs???
Just wondering

tonmo said:
Correct! They are considered arms. Spiders have eight legs! :smile:

nonsense.... dont let 'The Man' tell you what to call those freewheeling appendages... arms, legs, tentacles.... theyre all good, as long as they can hold and caress.....

This message of all-inclusive love has been brought to you in memory of Barry White....yes, i know im a bit late but ive been somewhat busy...

Welcome to Tonmo! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! You should find a lot of new information here, and be sure to kick in some thoughts on the threads...always great to meet a new fellow ceph fan!
Greg

Yes, let us not underestimate the difference between perceiving invertebrate appendages as arms or legs... ask Steve-O why he likes octopus but hates spiders. :mrgreen:

Tell me, O Octopus, I begs,
Is those things arms, or is they legs?
I marvel at thee, Octopus;
If I were thou, I'd call me us.

-- Ogden Nash

I forgot about that one!! I probably would have mistakenly attributed it to Shel Silverstein though... good thing you posted it first, Tony. :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back